Our third and final day in Orlando started off on a good foot when Ryley woke up for the first time on that trip in a happy mood and didn't just sit bawling on the floor while Will and I tried to get ready.
We packed up the car and headed to Sea World. It was the coldest of the three days with Hurricane Sandy having just passed by the night we arrived. Luckily I had some pants for the boys and coats, but Will found himself a bit chilly and snuggling with Grayson's blanket while watching some of the shows. :) Grayson seemed to really enjoy watching the shows and seeing some animals.
Grayson ended up taking a short nap in the stroller and afterwards we went to the kid's area where there were rides. The one thing he wanted to keep doing was climb around a HUGE structure with nets leading to different levels. Will was a great sport and climbed around in there with him for awhile. Afterwards, we managed to get him to go on some rides and he even tried out a little roller coaster! He had to be 38" and he was just at the cut off! Will went with him and was a little unsure about how he'd like it, but he was smiling the whole time and even wanted to go again a little while later. I went on a spinning ride with him (kind of like tea cups but they go up in the air). I wasn't too sure how I'd do, but I managed to ride it twice with him without throwing up! Success! :)
Our weekend in Orlando was lots of fun with memories made. :) I'm glad we made the trip before Will has to leave for 9 months. It'll be something Grayson and I can look back at pictures and remember fun times he had with Daddy while he's away.
























No comments:
Post a Comment