Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pete the Cat...

Grayson's new favorite book is "Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons".  He heard it a couple months ago at library storytime.  When he saw the book at Barnes and Nobles a couple weeks ago he got very excited and started saying part of the book "My button my button...".  I was able to put a hold on the book at the library and we just picked it up yesterday.  He has been wanting us to read it over and over again.  This time he decided to read it to Daddy. :)  You'll notice his hands moving... thats him trying to snap since I snap during the song in the book when I read it.  You'll also notice the camera moving around due to me trying to hold Ryley who wiggles everywhere these days!  Sorry for any motion sickness while watching this video! ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment