So... are they the same? Or different? I found a picture of Grayson at about 2 months which is the one on top. All the ladies at the gym childcare tell me that they know exactly who Ryley's big brother is because the boys look so much alike. :) They definitely have similarities!
At Ryley's 2 month checkup last week, he weighed 12.4 lbs and was 24 inches long! That puts him about 46% in weight and 77% in height. Looking back to Grayson's baby calendar, I see that Ryley weighs almost a pound more than Grayson did at that age, but is a half inch shorter. I also notice Ryley getting little creases in his legs and having a rounder, chubbier face than Grayson ever had. It will be interesting to see how they grow up and see if Ryley continues to look similar to Grayson in features or not. I'm happy to say Ryley is still sleeping like a champ and last night he even slept through the night! *knock on wood* I'm hoping he keeps it up! It's definitely a nice change from when Grayson was a baby!


No comments:
Post a Comment