Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ryley 9 months

Okay.... Okay... so you're probably thinking "Ryley isn't 9 months!".  so I'm a bit late in posting these pictures considering he'll be 11 months in just a couple weeks.  Oh well! :)  I took some pictures in New York while we had the nice fall colors.  I can't believe how big he's getting!  I realized later that I had happened to dress him in the same EXACT outfit I put Grayson in for his 9 month pictures.  There's one of Grayson below.  The wonderful photographer, Chelle, took his picture.  I love seeing how the boys are very similar, yet different in their own ways.  While they have similar features, their personalities are different.  Grayson was a mover, but not to the extent Ryley is!  I can't sit on the floor with Ryley without him constantly coming over to crawl all over me.  He'll crawl into my lap, stand up, nuzzle in, then leave.  30 seconds later it's all over again!  He also chews on EVERYTHING unlike his big brother who wouldn't even chew on teething toys.  Will made the comment before he left that Ryley is going to be the athletic one.  I think he's right!  Grayson may do soccer or something, but Ryley is the one that is already showing the enjoyment of getting physical and wrestling around.  Grayson was always content sitting in your lap looking at books.  :)  









Ryley weighed 19 lbs and was almost 30" at his 9 month check up.  He's starting to catch up to his big brother in the % range!

No comments:

Post a Comment