Recently Grayson has gotten into dancing to music. The other night as I was cleaning up the kitchen, he was playing with his farm animal magnet toy that plays music and started to "dance" around the island counter. However, he wouldn't "dance" unless Daddy and Mommy were going around with him. It ended up more like we were marching. Every time the music on the fridge would stop, he'd run over and push the button to make it play again. Along with him "dancing" that night, the next day after nap he decided to dance along to the music I had playing for him with his blanket. Of course every time I try and catch him on video doing his "signature move" (left elbow held up by his head and other arm flapping) he stops doing that move and won't do it again for me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment