Sunday, December 18, 2011

Advent Christmas Tree

December snuck up before I knew it!  I had initially thought about doing some advent activities throughout the month, but realized it was already well into the first week of December before I realized it!  I did find a little Christmas tree advent activity that Grayson could help do.  Each day Grayson colors a number in a circle, then I cut it out and he gets to glue it on the tree.  It counts down to 0 which is a star that goes on the top of the tree on Christmas tree.  Of course I end up forgetting most days to have him color a circle so as you'll see in these pictures he's coloring about 6 numbers!  Whoops!  I forgot for a whole week!  I'm sure next year it will be easier to do a daily advent thing with him since he'll remember better about it too and remind me!  His favorite part about his advent tree is getting to use glue!  Sometimes it takes awhile to color the number because he keeps stopping and talking about the glue. :)  In fact, I think we should maybe go catch up on the last two days while I'm thinking about and have him color the next two numbers before bed!!  Merry Christmas everyone!!  Hope you're enjoying this holiday season! 

P.s.  Grandma Sand and Aunt Dee.... look at how well he's holding his crayons!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment