For those of you not on Facebook... here are the newborn pictures we had taken of Ryley. I had posted these awhile ago on Facebook, but hadn't gotten around to putting them on the blog. Like the maternity/family photos we had taken in December, these are the web copies so it has the photographers watermark across the pictures. However, family that would like copies of the pictures, I have better quality without the name of the photographer on them that I can print and send you. Just let me know what pictures you'd like copies of! The higher quality pictures just take much longer to download onto the blog. Now I just need to get around to framing pictures to hang in the house... including pictures we had taken when Grayson was a baby! Yikes... I'm behind on that! One thing I have noticed in our new house is that we do not have TONS of empty wall space to hang pictures on in the common areas. I'll figure something out though! We've had some wonderful photographers take pictures of our boys and family that I have to show them off! :) Monday, February 6, 2012
Newborn Pictures
For those of you not on Facebook... here are the newborn pictures we had taken of Ryley. I had posted these awhile ago on Facebook, but hadn't gotten around to putting them on the blog. Like the maternity/family photos we had taken in December, these are the web copies so it has the photographers watermark across the pictures. However, family that would like copies of the pictures, I have better quality without the name of the photographer on them that I can print and send you. Just let me know what pictures you'd like copies of! The higher quality pictures just take much longer to download onto the blog. Now I just need to get around to framing pictures to hang in the house... including pictures we had taken when Grayson was a baby! Yikes... I'm behind on that! One thing I have noticed in our new house is that we do not have TONS of empty wall space to hang pictures on in the common areas. I'll figure something out though! We've had some wonderful photographers take pictures of our boys and family that I have to show them off! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment