I managed to get Grayson's 2 year album done finally! I was motivated to get it done last night since Shutterfly had sent me an additional $10 savings code that was going to expire last night. Nothing like waiting till the last minute! Whoops! But it's finally done and after doing it all in one night I am now going to try putting pictures into an album for each of the boys every time I download new ones so the process will go a little faster at the end of the year when I'm making Ryley's first year album! :) As I was making Grayson's and going back to pictures right after he turned one I was amazed at how he went from my little baby to a toddler within that year! I am with him every day so I guess I don't notice how much he can change in just a short period of time! He started the year out with his little baby face and not walking to the little toddler he is today. People are right when they say to cherish these moments because they pass by in a blink of an eye! Just another reason why I like to put together these albums for the boys so we can look back on all we did together. Enjoy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment