Friday, February 1, 2013

Videos from December

Here are some videos I never posted from the time we were in Ohio.  

Grayson can count to 20!  He still sometimes misses 15, but that's common even for 4 year olds to do.  Such a smart kid I have! :)


Ryley took his first steps while we were in Ohio.  After this though he stopped taking steps till just recently.  I keep waiting for the day he'll trust himself enough to take more than one or two steps.

If you haven't checked out "Pete the Cat" books, we highly recommend it!  Here Grayson is reading "Pete the Cat, I Love my White Shoes" from the library.  We were able to get two Pete the Cat books for his birthday.  One from his cousins Katelyn and Mia and the other with the gift card from cousin Jacob and Patrick.  Thanks for the new books! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment