Friday, February 1, 2013

January fun

January was a busy month.  My parents were here the month and painted the interior walls of almost the entire house! :)  The color was not a drastic change, but it's wonderful to have paint on the wall that I can wipe little finger prints off of!  The one that was on the walls before was the lowest grade paint you can find and it definitely showed every mark!  I got busy once again with work and then of course Will took command on the 21st.  Grayson and Ryley loved having my parents around.... as did I!  Here are some more pictures of things the boys have been up to this month. :)  


The boys have found a new hiding space!  My dad got locks on all the cabinets with breakable/glass/sharp items, but I left the island without safety locks since it's mostly pots and pans.  Grayson figured out he could climb in there and now it's one of Ryley's favorite places to play. 




We took Grandma and Grandpa to the JAX Zoo.  It has never been SO busy!  The boys were great sports though.... most of the time! 







Ryley rode the carousel for the first time.  He was a much happier boy than Grayson was his first time riding it!  Grayson was forced into riding it this time... usually he wants to ride it and I tell him no because I can't hold him and Ryley on my own.  This time he went on with a fight.  Mommy did not pay $5 for him to just look at the carousel!  He was going to ride it whether he wanted to or not! :)  




 Grayson of course had to feed the giraffes and show Grandpa how it's done.

on the train
I may actually be caught up on posts by the end of the weekend!  Amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment