We got to Ohio on the 17th and stayed with my sister Stephanie. Grayson loved having his cousins Tyler and Reese to play with every day. The boys were great sports and letting him join in and play, yet I'm sure they were ready for a pesky 2... almost 3... yr old to be out of there house by the time we left. :) Here are a few pictures of our fun before Christmas.| His haired trimmed from Aunt Stephy... |
Two friends I played with when we lived there in Ohio when I was between 3-5 yrs old still live in the area. Thanks to Facebook we have reconnected over the years and were able to get our kids together to play. They each have a boy the same age as Grayson, and each had their second baby within the last year.
Grayson finally went out a day later to play in the snow. He didn't last long since it wasn't good packing snow and he couldn't make a snowman.
Ryley's favorite person right now seems to be my dad. At times he'll bypass me and go straight for him. He's finally taking an interest in looking at books and seemed to really like the big green monster book at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Aunt Stephy offered to "share" her smoothie with Grayson before bed. I'm not sure how much she actually got to drink. :)
Lots more pictures and videos to follow in the coming days!






















No comments:
Post a Comment