Monday, July 23, 2012

Hot Georgia Summer!

We are managing to stay cool in this GA heat!  We spend a lot of time indoors, but we try to get outside for a little a little bit in the mornings.  I'm just glad Grayson seems to enjoy playing in fountains now!  We find ourselves either going to the splash park on base, or going to Forsyth Park where they have turned on extra fountains for people to get wet.  Grayson does pretty well not getting too antsy being indoors in the afternoon and seems to really like playing with Ryley.  One day I had Ryley up on the table and next thing I knew, Grayson was up there too! :)  I sure hope he continues to love his little brother this much as they get bigger and he really starts having to share his toys with him!



At the splash park with Addie and Miss Ashley



Juice box break!

Playing at the park with Gracie

Forsyth Park







Reading a book to Ryley


No comments:

Post a Comment