Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Blogger "Face Lift"

So I decided to change things up again on the blog as you can see.  I liked the other template design that I had that showed one picture for each post, but wanted to add a new "gadget" to the sidebar and it was difficult to see any of those on the old template.  For those of you that may want to be notified of when I post anything new, you can now "follow by email".  There is a place on the right sidebar that has as spot where you can put your email address in to "follow by email".  This will send you an email each time I put up something new.  You won't receive any kind of spam mail from this.  It will only let you know of new things posted.  I know when I first set up this blog I was able to select up to 10 email addresses to send notifications automatically.  So our immediate family members have been receiving emails each time I post something new this whole time.  However, I wasn't able to add more than 10 so when I saw this new "gadget" that can be added now I wanted to give that opportunity for you all.  Having this now means I will be cutting back more on sending out group emails to let you know when I've posted things.  I will probably now only send out our typical e-card on holidays with a reminder of our blog address through that.  Therefore, if you'd like to still be able to keep up to date with our "adventures" then PLEASE be sure to input your email address in this section to the right!  By doing so you are not signing up for a blog or anything.  It will ONLY let you know when I post new pictures and videos.  No spam!  I promise! :)  


Also, you will notice at the end of the right side bar there will be the archive of old posts that you can look through.  Then below that will be "Popular Posts".  This section just shows posts that have had a lot of views .  So if you have missed things and want to "catch up" with what we have been doing, then that might be a good place to look to get a quick look at some posts others have been viewing.


I plan to take some 3 month pictures of Ryley soon with my camera so I'll be posting those and maybe sharing some old 3 month pictures of Grayson as well.  Always fun to compare the two and see their similarities and differences!  We hope you all are doing well!  We love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment