Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Grayson or Ryley??

People have been asking if Ryley looks like Grayson.  Grayson was a little bit smaller in weight than Ryley at 2 weeks, due mostly to the fact that he lost almost a lb in the hospital after birth from the cleft palate issue.  They're both close in height, and Ryley has a little more hair than Grayson did and it's a little bit darker, but not much.  I put some pictures of Grayson and Ryley at right about the same weeks in age.  The first two are Grayson and the last are of Ryley.  Do you think they look alike?  Or can you tell the difference in them?  It'll be interesting to watch Ryley grow and see if he continues to change or look more similar to his big brother.  :)






2 comments:

  1. He absolutely does look like his big brother! It's the first thing I saw when I got to these pictures, before even reading your question. Beautiful baby...I am so happy for you!! Happy Birthday, Kathryn! You're going to have an exciting year! Miss you a bunch. Hugs, Michelle Meder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look alike, plus they are both adorable! :) Miss you lady! --Amanda

    ReplyDelete