Play time!
Grayson was getting mad at me the other day when he was pointing at things in his toy box that he couldn't reach and I wasn't taking out the right thing. So I ended up sticking him in the toy box so he could get what he wanted and he sat there and played for a long time. :) He tried to get out, but his little legs just weren't long enough to reach all the way to the ground and didn't feel safe enough to throw his other leg out too. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before he figures out how to get in and out of the box! I also included a couple pictures of him playing with his friend Julia who moved last week. :( He just happened to be wearing the same outfit each day I took pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment