Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter 2011

I just realized that I never posted Easter pictures!  It's been a busy week with Will's parents in town for a few days so I guess it must have slipped my mind!  Guess it doesn't matter though since we sent out an ecard! Grayson had a fun Easter, but never did get to do an Easter Egg Hunt.  Next year!  Of course he made a big mess while dyeing eggs and was very upset with us when we made him stop.  His hands were black by the end, but they were surprisingly clean after a bath!  He thought his eggs with snacks inside were very neat and ended up figuring out how to open them and spilled them all over the floor.  We had people from Will's class over for Easter dinner and they enjoyed playing horseshoes outside while the ham was in the oven.  I attempted to get pictures of Grayson in his Easter outfit, but of course he didn't want to keep his hat on for pictures very well!  Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!  













No comments:

Post a Comment