Grayson has NEVER fallen asleep while eating before. There have been times his head has started to nod at lunch time now that he's down to one nap after lunch, but he never actually fell asleep.... until now! The other week Will was home for lunch and we were both busy doing things while Grayson was eating. Next thing I know as I am cleaning the kitchen that Grayson hadn't made any noise for awhile. I look back and this is what I found!
Of course I got the camera out before Will took him and put him to bed. Then not more than a week later he fell asleep eating breakfast! We had had the fan on all night in our bedroom due to the warm weather so I guess he was awake a lot that night and I never heard him. Needless to say he was tuckered out and fell asleep once he finished his eggs and toast!

No comments:
Post a Comment