Thursday, March 31, 2011

Trip to Washington

Grayson was quite the flirt in the airport on our way to Washington.  He loved climbing on and off the chairs and smiling at everyone waiting nearby.  One man stopped to see if he could get stock advice from Grayson since he thought he could be the twin for the "etrade" baby on the commercials.  He did great on the flights going out and coming back with little bursts of crying here and there, but we managed to make our 30 min layovers each time.  However, after this trip I realized that that's the last time I travel with him alone on my lap.  He's getting way to mobile and independent to try and keep satisfied on my lap!  We saw a lot of people while in Washington.  We saw friends, people at church, and went up to my school to see the kids and coworkers a couple times that week.  It was a great trip and nice to see all those familiar faces I've come to miss while in AZ.  





Hanging out with Ms. Robin at school.  She's always a sucker when it comes to Grayson and loves to give him balloons whenever there's one there in the office!

Hanging out with Michelle at Red Robin.  Michelle has been wonderful help during my 4 years teaching at Millennium and I don't know what I would have done without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment