Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cousin time!

My sister Deanna and her girls, Katelyn and Mia came up from Portland, OR to see Grayson and me while we were in WA.  The girls had a fun time going swimming with Grayson at the hotel pool and we made a trip north of Seattle to my Aunt Jo's house one of the days.  Our cousin Christopher was there with his wife and son, Rylan.  Rylan is a year older than Grayson, and Grayson would just sit there at first watching what he was doing.  Katelyn and Mia did a great job at keeping the boys entertained and at times we weren't sure if Mia was having more fun with the toys than the boys were. :) 















1 comment:

  1. First time checking out the blog and I'm pretty sure I had a huge grin on my face the entire time looking at it! I think I even laughed out loud a couple of times...for sure when you said Grayson wouldn't let Amanda touch the rocker and again when I saw him at red robin with the balloons. I don't think I've ever seen anyone so excited! The joy on his little face was just too much!! Miss you guys:)

    ReplyDelete