As crazy as it might seem.... I let Grayson use his artistic side and paint for the first time the other day. He was a little confused as to what to do with the paint at first. He kept trying to pick it up like food so of course all the paint just ended up on his hands and the paper had little paint on it. After I showed him by spreading his hands all around on the paper, he got in the groove of things and had a blast! The picture to the right is when he first started. He made quite a few "masterpieces" if I say so myself so Grandparents should be expecting a one of a kind art piece in the mail soon! Sorry we don't have enough to send everyone!! Maybe next time! Or if any of you come visit, we promise to send you home with one! You know you want to come visit now!!! :)Saturday, January 15, 2011
Painting
As crazy as it might seem.... I let Grayson use his artistic side and paint for the first time the other day. He was a little confused as to what to do with the paint at first. He kept trying to pick it up like food so of course all the paint just ended up on his hands and the paper had little paint on it. After I showed him by spreading his hands all around on the paper, he got in the groove of things and had a blast! The picture to the right is when he first started. He made quite a few "masterpieces" if I say so myself so Grandparents should be expecting a one of a kind art piece in the mail soon! Sorry we don't have enough to send everyone!! Maybe next time! Or if any of you come visit, we promise to send you home with one! You know you want to come visit now!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



How stinkin' cute is your son!??!!! I LOVE the 4th painting pix!! and the last pix looks like he just had so much fun painting - he wore himself out!! Too cute! Thanks so much for letting me watch him grow up!!
ReplyDelete