August was a whirlwind month! Daddy was home and we were getting back into a new routine. We headed to FL for family vacation. Got the call that we had been matched with a birth mom.... only a couple days into our vacation! And then of course Payton joined us! There are a LOT of pictures from Key Largo and Disney I need to download still I realized so those will be coming soon. These are the other various photos I had on my phone from the month of August. :)![]() |
| His Mickey Mouse face paint at the JAX Zoo |
![]() |
| Such a rough life when one has to eat their veggies before getting some cheesecake! |
| August 16, 2013 Payton Grace was born in Chicago, IL |
| Meeting her for the first time |
![]() |
| Waiting at the courthouse |
![]() |
| Finally home! |
















No comments:
Post a Comment