It's been awhile since I posted! Sorry about that! Life got busy as I'm sure you all can understand. :) Here are some pictures from all the Easter activities we had done this year. My dad was in town at this time so he joined in a lot of the fun!
I took Grayson to an Easter Egg Hunt in town one morning while Ryley stayed at home with Grayson. It was at a new church in town. Grayson loved the cotton candy, bouncy slides, and the face paint. I was surprised that he actually let them paint his face this time. Usually he only wants his hand.
Later that day we went over to Grayson's friend, Addie's house, to dye eggs. Her daddy put on a little Easter Egg hunt in the backyard and this time Ryley joined in. However, Ryley was more interested in sitting in the toy car than actually finding any eggs so Grayson filled his basket for him!
Another day we had a Easter BBQ with Will's Company FRG (Family Readiness Group). This is the group that I'm leader of. We had egg dying and egg hunt for the kiddos along with just a chance to enjoy food and chat. We also took pictures of the kids whose Dads were deployed to send to them as a little gift. All the other kids were girls and only had 1 per family. Taking pictures of them was fine! Grayson and Ryley however..... good luck trying to get them to sit together for a picture!
At school we had an Easter Celebration where each class went around to different stations. Thankfully Grandpa was there to go around with Grayson! I didn't want him to miss out being with his class by coming with mine, so he went around with Grayson. At one point when my class was at the playground, I got to plant flowers with him outside the fence. :)
Easter morning Grayson went in search of their Easter baskets. After breakfast we went to church then headed to Hilton Head for the night! :) We played on the beach and went putt putt golfing before going home the next day.
Even though Easter just wasn't the same without Daddy here to enjoy it with us, we had a great month of activities and were happy to spend it with Grandpa Sand!

































































No comments:
Post a Comment