My baby is growing up! :( Here are pictures from his first official day of preschool! He's loving his "monkey class" with Ms. Denise and Ms. Allison and has been singing lots of songs that now Mommy is having to ask his teacher how they go so we can help him sing them at home. :) I'm so happy that he enjoys going to school and cracks up when he comes home and tattles on himself, or the teachers! One day he came home telling me that he got put in time out for taking off his shoes then says "Yeah... I have to listen to Ms. Denise... I not take off my shoes" Then he proceeded to tell me that "Ms. Denise tell me I not have to eat my carrots" to which I found his carrot sticks left in his lunch box. :) At least he doesn't feel the need to hid anything from me! Due to me working there, as well as us going to church there, we have different names for all the different "classes" he goes to. His preschool class is "Monkey class with Ms. Denise" since she has some monkeys in the room and one with his name on it. On the days he doesn't have class and goes to the childcare room he calls that "Ryley's Class". Then on Sundays his sunday school class is "The Big Playroom". It seems to be working now since in the beginning he'd get a little confused as to where he was going that morning!
Ryley seems to enjoy going to school too and has a little buddy named Cole that just turned one. I'm glad he has someone to play with in there and he loves to follow all the big kids around! Thankfully both the boys are worn out once we get home and are ready for naps when we walk in the door! Ryley takes a nap at school, but he doesn't seem to mind going back down for a long afternoon nap at home! Below is one day Grayson was overly tired and was throwing a fit on the kitchen floor when he walked in. As he's screaming for Daddy... who was at work... he soon got quiet and I found him asleep on the floor. Ryley on the other hand was crawling all around him with a big smile on his face! He seemed pretty happy that big brother wasn't awake to take the art project he was looking at out of his hands! :)
So far heading back to work has been a great blessing from God that couldn't have worked out any better for our family!





No comments:
Post a Comment