Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Some fun in July

We've had a busy summer and I realized I hadn't posted a few pictures from our fun at the end of July and first week of August.  Here are a few to catch you up on what we've done this summer! :)
Ryley has figured out how to chew on his toes :)


Gray singing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider"

First time sitting up without support for a long period of time!


I found a muffin nibbler had gotten into my pan

Cooking his snake

The muffin thief!  



More fun at the Children's Museum




A Saturday morning spent at Tybee Island







Looking at the tiny fish Daddy caught for him







First bath where he got to stay in the tub and play with big brother since he can now sit! :) 


Next photos to come will be from our road trip the other week to Iowa!  It may be a couple different posts since I have so many pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment