Indianapolis Zoo
We finished our trips for August in Indianapolis to see Grandma and Grandpa Campbell. Of course, what's a trip to Indiana without visiting the zoo! I had taken more pictures from our trip on Grandpa Campbell's camera and unfortunately downloaded them onto the laptop while we were visiting. Will of course took the laptop back to AZ with him for his class and I forgot to get those pictures put onto our desktop so I'll have to add other pictures from our time in IN some other time! Here are pictures from our trip to the zoo though with the grandparents, as well as cousin Jacob and Aunt Heather. It was great to be able to spend time with Jacob and Heather since we don't get to see them much with work schedules when we visit Indiana. It was a great trip to end out August travels before heading to Georgia!
 |
| "Where'd it go?!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment